Lifelong Learning Programme
|International Science Association is holding in-service training courses for professionals under EU Education and Training- Grundtvig Programme.
Title of the Course:
‘ORGANIZATIONAL INTELLIGENCE AND MULTI-DIMENSIONAL LEADERSHIP’
Reference Number : TR-2014-043-003
Session 1: ID:54434 Dates: 03/02/2014-07/02/2014
Session 2: ID:54489 Dates: 05/05/2014-09/05/2014
Session 3: ID: 54490 Dates: 02/06/2014-06/06/2014
Aims of the Course:
- To discuss the term ‘intelligence’
- To understand Organizational Intelligence and realise the variables of the factors which affect it
- To learn about the Organizational Intelligence Scaling
- To enable the participants to scale the intelligence of their organizations
- To distinguish the intelligent and stupid organizations and get the ability of evaluating them in this term
- To acquire practical dimension and skills about organizational intelligence
- To improve the abilities related to organizational intelligence and leadership
- To figure out the leadership concepts from past to today
- To learn and distinguish leadership types (Cultural, Visioner or Quantum Leadership)
- To let participants to reveal the leader inside them
- To realize the difference between the leadership and management encouraging them to exhibit leader like behaviors
- To make the participants aware of the importance of the organizational management
- To learn about the multi-dimensional leadership and its importance
- To gain multi-dimensional leadership skills
- To understand the importance of organizational intelligence and multi-dimensional leadership
- To enable the participants to use what they learnt during the course at their own organizations/institutions
- To raise awareness on the related issues
- To discuss the organizational intelligence from European dimension
Who can apply?
- Teachers (working in the field of adult education)
- Teacher trainers
- Careers officers, educational guides and counsellors
- Headteachers/principals/managers of schools/organisations offering adult education
- Other (Paid or voluntary) management staff in the institution/organisation
- Non-teaching administrative staff
- Members of students/teachers councils in adult education
You can use the link of EU Commision Education and Training Comenius and GrundtvigDatabase below for more information and details about our course.
Course participants should apply for a personal grant to their National Agencies through Comenius-Grundtvig In-Service Training, part of the EU Lifelong Learning Programme.
Deadline For Application to National Agencies: 17/09/2014
Find the National Agency in your country.